1. Open the Country ID Card you saved to see what other
information you will need to complete it.
You will have to find:
a) where in the world this country is.
b) the name of the country's capital.
c) how big this country is (area).
d) the language that the people of this country speak.
e) how many people live in this country (population).
2. You can find this information at these internet addresses: CIA\Factsheet World Statistics
3. When you find this information, copy it onto the
Country ID Card.
4. Check the file to see if you have done all
5. Save the Country ID Card again.
6. Save the file to your web portfolio.
Since thisis a MSWord file, use the Save As function
in the menu.