Process - Worksheet 1
1. I opened the three on-line newspapers.
2. I filled in today's date.
3. I copied and pasted headlines with the names of
yes no countries into Worksheet 1.
4. I copied the name of one country in each box
yes no below the headline on Worksheet 1.
5. I found where these countries are in the world
yes no and clicked them on the menu.
6. I checked if I would read this whole article or not.
7. I gave a reason why.
8. I saved my work to my web portfolio.
1. I picked a country from Worksheet 1 and
yes no opened a Country ID Card for it.
2. I replaced the words (Name of Country) with the
yes no name of the country I chose.
3. I found the flag of the country for the
yes no Country ID Card..
4. I found a map of this country.
5. I copied the flag and the map onto the
yes no Country ID Card.
6. I saved my work to my web portfolio.
- More Information
1. I opened the Internet sites and found the
yes no information needed to complete the sentences
on the ID Card.
2. I saved my work to my web portfolio.
1. I decided what other information I would like
yes no about this country and asked more questions.
2. I found the answers to my questions and copied
yes no them as complete sentences onto the
"Personal 1" Section of Country ID Card.
3. I answered the questions in the "Personal 2"
yes no section of Country ID Card.
4. I saved my work to my web portfolio.
1. I sent my Country ID Card to the Ktav Net.
Save this Assesment page as a .doc file. Save the .doc file to your web portfolio.