1. I opened the Game Board and played
yes no the game.
2. I ended up in the correct State.
1. I opened a new Game Board.
2. I chose a State to start the game in and entered its
yes no name in the Starting State box.
3. I picked the five States I want my players to pass
yes no through and read about them on the Internet site.
4. I picked three facts about each State and used
yes no them as the clues on the Clue Cards.
5. I saved my Clue Cards in my web portfolio.
6. I entered the name of the State I want the players
yes no to end up in on the Destination card.
1. I asked my friends to play my game.
Save Assessment File as a .doc file
Save the .doc file to your web portfolio.