To make up your own game:
1. Open the and save a copy to your
2. Choose a starting state and enter its name in the
Starting State box below.
3. Save your Starting State as a .doc file
4. Save the .doc file to your web portfolio.
5. Decide which state you want the players to pass through
first and click on its name in the table below.
The state you want the players to pass through, must be a
bordering state .
6. Find this state on the map, click on its abbreviatedname
and read about the state.
7. Pick three facts you want to use as clues.
8. Copy these clues into the boxes in the table below:
9. Save your table as the cluecard1 .doc file
10. Save the .doc file to your web portfolio.